"Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy is about telescopes."
--Edsger W. Dijkstra
- This website served as the primary resource for students in Mr. Benedetto's classes at Pinkerton Academy from 2013-2016.
- The course outlines include notes and projects for anyone interested in learning about computer applications and computer science, and especially to those involved in STEM education at the secondary level.
- Computer Applications
- Computing essentials
- Desktop publishing.
- Data analysis with spreadsheets.
- Research and presentations.
- Digital citizenship.
- Computer Programming 1
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Programming fundamentals with Python
- Computer Programming 2
- Data structures & algorithms with C++.
- Software engineering principles & practices.
- Object-oriented development with Java & UML.
- App Development
- User interface / experience with JQuery & more.
- Client side apps with AJAX and Angular.
- Server-side apps with Node.js and MongoDB.